Bonus 1: FREE Access to The Complete Guide To Getting A Teaching Job Udemy Video Course.
Limited Time Special Bonus
This bonus is also only available to the first 50 customers.
- 19 Lectures
- 2 hours in length
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Bonus 2: 100+ Practice Questions for Teacher Interviews
This powerful guide reveals the most common teaching job interview questions. It's divided into the following sections for easy access to the information you need:
- Getting to Know You Questions
- Questions about Your Education and Student Teaching
- Personal Information
- Interview Questions about Teaching Style
- Interview Questions about Parent/Teacher Communication
- Teacher Interview Questions related to Differentiating Instruction
- Questions related to Classroom Management and Final Interview Questions
Bonus 3: Top 10 Secrets of the World's Greatest Cover Letter... Attract Job Interviews Like a Magnet.
If you want to discover some of the greatest "think-outside-the-box" job search strategies ever revealed, get your copy right now.
- The Greatest Cover Letter Secret of All
- How to DOUBLE Your Job Search Odds
- Big Word WARNING!
- The Powerful ‘Post Interview’ Letter
- ASKING For The Job Interview
Bonus 4: Top 10 Secrets YOU Can Use To Ace Any Job Interview... Unique job interview tips to get you hired fast!
- Top Ten Traits of Superior Employees
- Why Volunteering Adds Value
- Precise and Concise… That’s Nice!
- How To Bridge Those Trouble Spots
- Sell Your Skills—and Yourself
Bonus 5: Top 10 Secrets YOU Can Use To Ace Any Job Interview... Unique job interview tips to get you hired fast!
- The Best-Kept Interview Secret
- How to Block Stress—BEFORE the Interview
- What NOT To Do During an Interview
- Be Prepared! Secret Tools to Bring to an Interview
- Preparing for a Job Interview—Mentally
Bonus 6: Being An Elementary School Teacher
This eBook contains 64 pages packed with information from 25 working teachers.
Inside you'll find:
- A summary of findings from our interviews with real elementary school teachers
- Practical tips and advice
- The best and the worst parts of the job
- Words of inspiration balanced with cautionary notes
- What teachers say about working with children, interacting with parents, standardized testing and more
- Full transcripts of all interviews
Bonus 7: Networking
The Better (and More Fun!) Way to Find a Job Networking. This power point presentation is a complete guide to networking.
Inside you'll find:
- Specific questions to ask for a successful informational interview
- How to effectively network at networking events
- The best way to make an email introduction
- Quick ways to promote yourself